Gifts for Spirit, Mind, Body
Time: February 24, 2024 from 6:45pm to 9pm
Location: Sticks and Stones
Street: 11023 Lee Highway
City/Town: Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Website or Map: http://www.meetup.com/Orderof…
Event Type: meetup
Organized By: GrannyMoon
Latest Activity: Dec 26, 2023
Practitoners welcome! Put on your finest Witchy Wear and wear your Black Hat!!!
The Order of the Black Hat is an international eclectic order of witches. We take our spiritual path very seriously, yet strive not to take our egos too seriously. We each have a responsibility to grow in the wisdom, love, and power of our deities, and continually learn, heal, and become stronger. We all have a responsibility to share our skills and insights with others, and to serve within our community and beyond it.
Important Black Hat Rules and Reminders:
1. To cast a circle is to create a place of protected and safe space. Our circle is sacred, please follow these simple guidelines.
2. If you are leaving or entering the circle, you MUST wait for a visualized "doorway" to be opened for you by one of the HPs.
3. Please use the restroom before circle, it is not fair to pull others out of the circle to unlock the doors to the shop. (We know emergencies happen)
4. Again, it is not only rude, but people moving in and out of the circle destroys the energy and effectiveness of the circle
5. No texting and no chit-chat when others have the floor.
6. We recognize that this is a place of healing, and we all do our part to share with the intent of healing ourselves and the world. We share stories not advice, realizing that we are all works in progress.
1. Often our circles will be outside, please dress for the weather, and bring a chair or blanket to sit on.
2. There is a $1.00 donation for each person, please look for the donation box!
3. When leaving the circle, please check your space for any items or trash that you might have left.
4. When using your phone as a flashlight, please be considerate of those across the circle from you, those bright lights can cause migraines.
Our circle is a magickal space for all of us. Thanks in advance for your help in making this a wondrous time for us all!
Please remember doors are locked at 7 PM.
Do bring food to share for our Feast!
I look forward to seeing you all again!!!